CONTACT US IF YOUR QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED HERE!
1. HOW CAN WE BE CAREFUL WHEN VIEWING SITES WHERE THEY STATE THEY HAVE A "PROFESSIONAL LICENSE." HOW CAN WE LOOK UP IMPOSTORS WHO CLAIM TO HAVE A "PSYCHOLOGY LICENSE TO COUNSEL"?
ANSWER: DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITITION OR INTERNS WHO CLAIM TO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR LICENSURE TO COUNSEL! An Intern MUST work under the licensensure of one licensed in the field. OBTAINING A LICENSURE REQUIRES THOUSANDS OF CLINICAL HOURS ALONG WITH STATE BOARD EXAMS and are required to be under the wing of a licensed counselor until they complete their hours of internship. ASK TO SEE THEIR LICENSE NUMBER BEFORE YOU ACCEPT COUNSELING, or if they are an "Intern," ask for the license of whom they are working under.
CLICK HERE FOR PUBLIC LOOKUP FOR COUNSELORS WITH PSYCHOLOGY LICENSES:
CLICK HERE FOR OR ONLINE TEXAS LICENSING SEARCH
IN TEXAS, NURSES CAN BE LOOKED UP AT THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING WEBSITE IN TEXAS, A DOCTOR'S LICENSE CAN ALSO BE LOOKED UP AND VERIFIED,
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FREE COURSE AND A PAID COURSE?
The free course is a high-quality 1-hour online course that contains online course materials, an online exam, and generates upon completion, *INSTANTLY* a PERSONALIZED Completion Certificate. Paid courses contain: A WORKBOOK, PROOF OF ENROLLMENT, and upon completion, an *INSTANTLY* generated PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION that is sent to your email.
3. ARE AIC COURSES COURT APPROVED?
Yes, our courses, like our court approved anger management classes, are 99.9% guaranteed to be approved nationwide. Students take AIC certified court classes for personal growth or because they were mandated to take a self-improvement class by an employer or by the legal system. While our classes are specialized court ordered courses online, each court is different in their mode of acceptability. It is, therefore, your responsibility to conduct your own investigation of what your particular court, probation officer, or other government agency mandates and accepts. For your convenience, you may print out an acceptance letter (Letter to the Judge) to present to your entity. Our paid courses contain:
1) (Most) An accompaniment workbook
2) Proof of enrollment
3) Emailed Personalized Certificate of Completion
4. WHAT DO I GET WITH MY PURCHASE?
We offer *TOOLS FOR SUCCESS*. Most of our paid courses contain 1) AN ACCOMPANIMENT WORKBOOK 2) PROOF OF ENROLLMENT and a 3) PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
5. WHERE DO I FIND MY WORKBOOK?
Your workbook is found inside the course, after purchase. It is available as a downloadable pdf file. *IMPORTANT* be sure to save or print your workbook before you exit the course. *Workbooks are optional.
6. WHERE DO I FIND MY PROOF OF ENROLLMENT?
Proof of Enrollment (your course purchase receipt) is emailed to you after your enrollment.
7. DO I HAVE TO USE A CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE THE COURSES?
Yes. *Also know that a credit card can be purchased at most grocery stores, and you can pre-load it for your AIC purchase!
8. DOES AIC SPEAK SPANISH?
Si! Hablamos Español! And many of our courses are now available in Spanish! Check out our Spanish tab or call for more information.
9. WHAT IF I NEED HELP? WILL CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP ME?
Yes! Customer service is open Monday-Friday 8-6pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm CST to HELP YOU GET STARTED! OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS! (Must have a minimum knowledge in how to navigate an online course)
10. DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY COURSE ONCE I SIT DOWN AND START IT?
No, you can get out and in of the course as many times as you want. **BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS AT ANY EXAM QUESTION WITH THE "SAVE ICON." Use the link and password that was emailed to you upon registration to re-enter your course.
11. CAN I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IF I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVVY?
Absolutely! We can try to help, but you may need someone else to help you navigate the course. Call us at (936) 333-0087. We are open Monday-Friday 8-6pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm CST. Our customer service rocks!
12. WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THIS COURSE?
A computer or phone with internet access, a printer (home, library, or work printer), and a minimum knowledge on how to navigate a computer/email/online course.
You can complete the online portion of the course either in the comfort of your home on your computer or on your way to work on the bus with your phone! You are in control of when and where you complete the online portion of the course, just like courses that are offered in University settings. However, you will need a printer to print your Workbook, Proof of Enrollment, and Certificate of Completion Report. Save the Workbook to your computer or phone if you need to print it later. Also, an *INSTANT* COPY of your Personalized Certificate will be emailed to you for safe keeping after you pass and complete the course.
13. CAN I GET A REFUND?
- You accidentally purchased a course twice, we will refund the extra purchased course. Simply email us at email@example.com and provide this information.
- If our course was rejected by a judge, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us proof of rejection.
- ALL REFUND REQUESTS (except judge rejected courses) MUST BE less than 30 days from date of purchase.
- **Please note, if you have already produced a certificate, no refund can be given unless it was rejected by a judge. Be sure to contact us before you finish the course and before you produce a certificate, or no refund can be given.
- If a refund has been allowed, please expect 2-3 weeks for the refund process.
14. WHAT BROWSER WORKS BEST FOR OUR COURSES?
Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome
15. CAN I GET A REFUND FROM MY NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATION FEE?
There is no refund on this fee. Please call us if you have any questions before purchasing this fee.
16. CAN I FAIL A COURSE?
Yes. You must score above a 70% to pass the course and to produce a certificate of completion.
17. WHAT DO I DO IF I FAIL A COURSE?
If you wish to have a 2nd attempt at the course, simply pay the $12 ADMINISTRATION FEE to have administration help in creating a coupon code for anther attempt. Please call or email us for help creating this coupon code.
18. How long do I have to complete my course?
You have 6 months to complete your course. If you take longer than 6 months to complete the course, you may need to re-purchase the course. Discuss your case with our administration staff for help. If it has been less than 6 months since you purchased the course, only pay the $12 ADMINISTRATION FEE to obtain a coupon code. Then, with that coupon code, you can re-purchase the updated course for free.
*DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COURSE OPEN ON YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE WITH NO ACTIVITY!* IF LEFT IDLE, FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, YOUR COURSE WILL BE LOGGED OUT AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROGRESS! BE SURE TO SAVE ALL PROGRESS BEFORE LOGGING OUT. BE SURE TO SAVE PROGRESS AT LEAST ONCE FOR AUTOSAVE TO FUNCTION.