CONTACT US IF YOUR QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED HERE!
1. HOW DO I RETAKE MY COURSE IF I FAILED?
ANSWER: YOU MUST PASS COURSE WITH A SCORE GREATER THAN 70% TO OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE. IF YOUR SCORE IS LESS THAN 70%...
FOR A FAILED COURSE, PLEASE PAY THE ADMIN FEE IF YOUR COURSE COST MORE THAN $25. IF YOUR COURSE COSTS THE SAME OR LESS THAN THE ADMIN FEE, SIMPLY REPURCHASE THE SAME COURSE AGAIN. THEN CALL US OR EMAIL US IF YOU PAID THE ADMIN FEE TO OBTAIN HELP...WE WILL THEN HELP YOU WITH MAKING A NEW LINK AND A NEW PASSWORD.
>>CLICK HERE TO PAY ADMIN FEE
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FREE COURSE AND A PAID COURSE?
The free course is a high-quality online course that contains online course materials, an online exam, and generates upon completion, *INSTANTLY* a PERSONALIZED Completion Certificate. A FREE course is only obtained via a lawyer or PO. Paid courses contain: A WORKBOOK, PROOF OF ENROLLMENT, and upon completion, an *INSTANTLY* generated PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION that is sent to your email.
>>TO LOG BACK INTO A FREE COURSE, RETURN TO YOUR COURSE LOGIN LINK TO ENTER YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION.
3. ARE AIC COURSES COURT APPROVED?
Yes, our education courses are 99% court approved. If you have a doubt, ask the courts first for a pre-approval. Students also take AIC certified court classes for personal growth or because they were mandated to take a self-improvement class by an employer. While our classes are specialized court ordered courses online, each court is different in their mode of acceptability. It is, therefore, your responsibility to conduct your own investigation of what your particular court, probation officer, or other government agency mandates and accepts. We recommend you obtain a pre-approval if you feel it necessary before you purchase our courses. For your convenience, you may print out an acceptance letter (Letter to the Judge) to present to your entity. Our paid courses contain:
1) (Most) An accompaniment workbook
2) Proof of enrollment
3) Emailed Personalized Certificate of Completion upon completion and passing of course
4. WHAT DO I GET WITH MY PURCHASE?
We offer *TOOLS FOR SUCCESS*. Most of our paid courses contain 1) AN ACCOMPANIMENT WORKBOOK 2) PROOF OF ENROLLMENT and a 3) PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION upon completion and passing of a course.
5. WHERE DO I FIND MY WORKBOOK?
Most courses contain a workbook, some do not. Your workbook is found inside the course, after purchase. It is available as a downloadable pdf file. *IMPORTANT* be sure to save or print your workbook before you exit the course. *Workbooks are optional.
6. WHERE DO I FIND MY PROOF OF ENROLLMENT?
Proof of Enrollment (your course purchase receipt) is emailed to you after your enrollment and successful payment of course.
7. DO I HAVE TO USE A CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE THE COURSES?
Yes. *Also know that a GIFT credit card can be purchased at most grocery stores, and you can pre-load it for your AIC purchase!
8. DOES AIC SPEAK SPANISH?
Si! Hablamos Español! And many of our courses are now available in Spanish! Check out our Spanish tab or call for more information.
9. WHAT IF I NEED HELP? WILL CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP ME?
Yes! Customer service is open Monday-Friday 10-6pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm CST to HELP YOU GET STARTED! OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS! However, you must have minimum computer skills to navigate an online course.
10. DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY COURSE ONCE I SIT DOWN AND START IT?
No, you can get in and out of the course as many times as you want. **BE SURE TO KNOW HOW TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS WITH THE "SAVE ICON." Be sure you study the link titled, "How to do this course/How to save my Progress" to learn how to save your progress properly. Use the link and password that was emailed to you upon registration to re-enter your course. **You do have to complete your course within 3 months to avoid the Administration Fee. Read more in question # 18.
11. CAN I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IF I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVVY?
Absolutely! We can try to help, but you may need someone else to help you navigate the course along side of you. Call us at (936) 333-0087. We are open Monday-Friday 10-6pm & Saturday 10am to 4pm CST. Our customer service rocks!
12. WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THIS COURSE?
A computer or phone with internet access, a printer if you wish to print the workbook (home, library, or work printer), and a minimum knowledge on how to navigate a computer/email/online course.
You can complete the online portion of the course either in the comfort of your home, on your computer or smart phone, or on your way to work on the bus! You are in control of when and where you complete the online portion of the course, just like courses that are offered in University settings. An *INSTANT* COPY of your Personalized Certificate will be emailed to you for safe keeping after you pass and complete the course.
13. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Yes, you can get a refund if...
- ...You accidentally purchased a course twice: We will refund the extra purchased course. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide this information within 30 days of purchase.
- ...Our course was rejected by a judge: Simply email us at email@example.com and provide us proof of rejection within 90 days of purchase.
- **Please note, if you have already produced a certificate, no refund can be given unless it was rejected by a judge. Be sure to contact us before you finish the course and before you produce a certificate so that your situation can be remedied.
- All requests must be EMAILED.
- We do not provide refunds for court cases that have been dismissed.
- Refunds take 2-3 weeks for bank processing.
- If we provided a refund, please subtract the credit card processing fee from your transaction. We cannot return credit card fees.
- Talk to us first! Avoid the Administration fee with credit card transaction cancellations!
- After you have purchased a course, please know that you are being given immediate access to our intellectual property. Please notice that we do NOT offer refunds after you are given access to the course unless your course was rejecgted by a judge. This course, as posted on the sale page, explains that it is "Non-Refundable". Please look on the sale page of the course for these instructions.
14. WHAT BROWSER WORKS BEST FOR OUR COURSES?
Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome
15. CAN I GET A REFUND FROM MY NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATION FEE?
There is no refund on this fee. Please call us if you have any questions before purchasing this fee.
16. CAN I FAIL A COURSE?
Yes. You must score above a 70% to pass the course and to produce a certificate of completion.
17. WHAT DO I DO IF I FAIL A COURSE?
If you wish to have a 2nd attempt at the course, simply pay the ADMINISTRATION FEE to have administration help in creating a New Link & a New Password for anther attempt. After you have paid this fee, please call or email us for help. * If your course was $25 to start with, simply purchase the same course again.
18. How long do I have to complete my course?
You have 3 months to complete your course as our courses are updated every 3 months. If you take longer than 3 months to complete the course, you may need to pay the Administration Fee ; this is handled by a case by case situation. *If you purchased your course more than 1 year ago, please pay the ADMIN FEE for a new link and a new password.
19. How long is my certificate valid?
Since courses are constantly being updated, your certificate will be valid for up to 1 year post completion.
20. How do I save my work progress inside my course? How do I do this course?
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE YOUR WORK PROGRESS IN COURSE...
21. How long does it take to get an email response?
Usually emails are answered by the end of each business day, during business hours. However, please allow up to 24 hours response time especially if you email us after hours or on the weekend.
22. How do I use my coupon code?
Were you given a coupon code to use? *Click here to see how to use your coupon code.
23. Please Note: We reserve the right to revoke a certificate if their is any evidence of wrong doing on the customer's part.
Tenga en cuenta: Nos reservamos el derecho de revocar un certificado si hay alguna evidencia de mal hacer por parte del cliente.
24. Click HERE for a printable flyer!
25. Click HERE for our tutorial video!
*DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COURSE OPEN ON YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE WITH NO ACTIVITY!* IF LEFT IDLE, FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, YOUR COURSE WILL BE LOGGED OUT AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROGRESS! BE SURE TO SAVE ALL PROGRESS BEFORE LOGGING OUT. BE SURE TO SAVE PROGRESS AT LEAST ONCE FOR AUTOSAVE TO FUNCTION.